Saturday, January 17, 2009

How Did This Happen?

How Did This Happen?



Trinity is turning 10 on Monday. She celebrated her birthday Friday night with a couple of her closest friends, Maya, Kizzie and Kaylee. One friend from every town and school she's been to. What a great group of girls! I love that Trinity always picks the sweet, slightly different, individualistic girls to be her friends.


I just can't believe how fast she's grown up. It's like she went from being our little red-head, to being a little lady. She is finding her voice in the world and with our family, and I couldn't be prouder of the girl she is becoming!





Trinity picked out the design and colors for her room. She calls it PINKALICIOUS! Me and Dad worked hard all day while she was at school to paint and decorate it to suprise her for her birthday. You know your girl is getting big when she wants her room done for her birthday, and not toys. It turned out so cute! I'm proud of our work... my favorite decorated room yet! One down, five to go...

7 comments:

Brande J. said...

Happy Birthday Trinity! I can't believe she is 10 either. Time sure flies. I LOVE her room. You guys did an amazing job. I might have to copy your idea one of these days :)

Brindy said...

LOVE the room! Wow, you guys are ambitious. I bet she loved it...what girl wouldn't want a decked out pink room? Way to go mom! I'm not too far behind you in the 10 year old birthday party...I'm getting a little scared how fast time is flying. :)

. said...

You are right to be proud! Her room looks so great. Oh I wish I had your talent. But you already knew that. Happy Birthday Trinity! We love you so much. You inspire us all the time.

Anonymous said...

Trinity is so blessed to have parents like you guys. She truly is our miracle child. What cute friends. Love you guys.

Bugger said...

Holly crap! In one day that is amazing.. Trinity Happy Birthday and don't ever forgot how much you are loved!!!!
Hey we need to get together I'm starting to feel like I can keep up with life, well maybe just today but other than that.. The room looks awesome.. You really should be an interior decorator you rock..

Flora Bell said...

Such fun surfing down the stairs.
Now it explains why Bridger's matters was a wreck. You did get him a new one didn't you??
Your site is amazing. I just realized that every time I get on there is a new set of pictures.
I think you are all amazing and so creative. I still think you should enter Trinity's room on HGTV, small space makeover. Such an amazing room for an amazing girl.
Love to all of you,

Unknown said...

I agree with mom the room is AMAZING!!! Perfect for your amazing Trinity! You should enter in some room make over or something! You and Dave really need to consider a career change! Som, how talented can you get! Trinity is a lucky little (big ahhh) girl!

The Chappell Family

My photo
I finally have the life of my dreams. I have the most amazing Husband and Kids! I have truly been blessed!

Sommer

Sommer

My DNA

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

Dave

Dave
SuperDave

Trinity

Trinity
Trinity- Ten Years Old!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Bridger

Bridger
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Emma Belle

Emma Belle
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Millie Dawn

Millie Dawn
Millie's First Christmas
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones