Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008

Wow! What a busy, great holiday we had! I have to admit, I'm glad it's over. We had lots of fun though, and spent some quality time with family. That's what it's all about...


We had a great "White Christmas". Dave is getting his workouts shoveling the walk two and three times a day!


Christmas party at Grandma Valerie's.


The kids loved decorating the gingerbread house Great Grandma Alene gave them. Dad loved decorating Millie...


The kids put on the best nativity play ever! Emma Belle was our little "STAR"!


Millie's first christmas!




Happy New Year!! The kids rang it in with noisemakers and masks they made!

3 comments:

. said...

I love the picture of Millie looking up at the tree. I think your camera takes great pictures. Please don't steal mine. Besides, it's not the camera, it's the guy behinde the lense that makes it work (:

Sommer said...

true, true. Your blog is too cute. I'll have to step it up, it's just a miracle that I blog at all..

Bob and Valerie said...

You guys make us so happy. Thanks for sharing yourselves with us this year.

The Chappell Family

My photo
I finally have the life of my dreams. I have the most amazing Husband and Kids! I have truly been blessed!

Sommer

Sommer

My DNA

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

Dave

Dave
SuperDave

Trinity

Trinity
Trinity- Ten Years Old!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Bridger

Bridger
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Emma Belle

Emma Belle
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Millie Dawn

Millie Dawn
Millie's First Christmas
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones