Saturday, March 22, 2008

Welcome to our Crazy World.

Hello freinds and family,

So nice to see you.

I thought this was a great idea to let you know what our family has been up to.

Sommer and I have been doing great. Sommer is now a full time domestic engineer. And she loves it ( I think). And I am now with Best Vinyl and it has been a very good change for us. We are just trying to keep up with all the kids and all of there different stuff that is going on, but I don't think we would change a thing.




It has been a crazy first part of the year for the Chappell Family. We recieved little Millie Dawn Chappell on March 12/08 at about 3:58 she was 8lbs 3oz.

Millie's brother and sisters were so excited to see her. She is another blessing in our lives.



4 comments:

Flora Bell said...

Hey, I am so impressed with this amazing family. Also I am amazed with the technology savvy.
What a beautiful family.
Love all of you,

Unknown said...

CT IN DA HOUSE! Hey! You guys are so beautiful! What a great group of kids! I so miss all of you! Keep the updates coming!! How is it having everyone home?
Remember: You got love coming all the way from the East Coast!

Brindy said...

Hey Sommer! Your baby is adorable! When your mom sent me the email of all the pictures after she was born I was in awe of all of her pretty blonde hair. Very cute!!

So you're a stay at home mom now, huh? How are you liking it? Are you going crazy yet? You'll get used to it I promise. :) I'm sure it was an adjustment from taking care of a 7 year old to a newborn. :) Oh, and I noticed the name change...I think Millie is adorable, but what happened to Clover? If it's okay, I'm going to add you to my family list -- I'm horrible at keeping up with everybody, so I love this blog stuff. :) Congratulations again!

David and Maggi said...

Sommer, Millie is adorable. I see you and Dave in her. Can't wait to see her in person. Post more pics until then. Love you!

The Chappell Family

My photo
I finally have the life of my dreams. I have the most amazing Husband and Kids! I have truly been blessed!

Sommer

Sommer

My DNA

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

Dave

Dave
SuperDave

Trinity

Trinity
Trinity- Ten Years Old!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Bridger

Bridger
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Emma Belle

Emma Belle
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Millie Dawn

Millie Dawn
Millie's First Christmas
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones