Sunday, March 23, 2008

Emma Belle's Update




Our Little Bit Of Fairy Dust

Emma is getting so big. She is almost 4yrs on April 2. She is a spirited handful. She is in gymnastics and loves it, she does a mean summer-salt and AWESOME back bend. She just loves her new little sister Millie, so much so we have to remind her to stop petting the baby. She loves her brother and sister so! She gets so excited every time she gets home to play with Bridger and Trinity. Emma is really finding her little personality and is so funny, (chip off the old block). She makes the funniest faces and tells her Papa how much she loves him all the time. (I don't complain). Between Bridger, Trinity and Emma, they have no problem finding something to get into or make believe up. She really is our "Little Bit of Fairy Dust" or our little "Prince-ass" (that's supposed to be funny).

2 comments:

. said...

Thanks for having Iza over for Emmas party. She had a great time
Love ya

. said...

Post something dangit! I need more! How'bout some cute baby pics?

The Chappell Family

My photo
I finally have the life of my dreams. I have the most amazing Husband and Kids! I have truly been blessed!

Sommer

Sommer

My DNA

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

Dave

Dave
SuperDave

Trinity

Trinity
Trinity- Ten Years Old!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Bridger

Bridger
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Emma Belle

Emma Belle
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Millie Dawn

Millie Dawn
Millie's First Christmas
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones