Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Baby Boy Turned 8!!
Bridger turned 8 and got his "Big Reveal" on his bedroom for his present. He loved it! It's all a little, or big, guy needs.

My Super Dave built the bed, the pull out bins underneath, the desk, and the shutters! He is amazing and worked so hard. All I had to do was show him what I wanted and he made it happen.
The bins have metal meshing on the front and look really cool, but you can't really tell in the pictures.



The shutters are my favorite. Dave attatched an awesome decorative metal to the back and Bridger can open them up to look outside. They are fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously! You guys are AMAZING! I can't wait to hire you to decorate my home! (I'm planning on a family discount :)! ) You guys make such a perfect team! His room is even better than I imagined! I love it! Are the letters painted on his walls or are they the vinyl stuff? Did I say I LOVE IT!

Samantha said...

Wow! Will you please come visit Washington and do some decorating for me? We have been in our house for 4 years and the only room we have decorated is Lexus', because she did it herself. Good job you guys!! And Happy Birthday Bridger and Millie.

The Chappell Family

My photo
I finally have the life of my dreams. I have the most amazing Husband and Kids! I have truly been blessed!

Sommer

Sommer

My DNA

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

Dave

Dave
SuperDave

Trinity

Trinity
Trinity- Ten Years Old!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Bridger

Bridger
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Emma Belle

Emma Belle
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Millie Dawn

Millie Dawn
Millie's First Christmas
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones